Lisa searches out her Top Treks in Queensland and further afield in Australia and overseas. You join a small team of select, like minded adventurers who want to take on a challenge in the wilderness, experience diverse cultures and travel the world with a purpose, whilst having the support and guidance of a Trek Coach.
Follow us on Facebook to hear about upcoming Adventuretreks.
Trail Run the best sections of the iconic Larapinta Trail in the Red Centre. Booking open soon for August 2020!
Join Trek Coach on the Larapinta Trail this winter, for a week of adventure, exploring the highlights of this iconic trail, on foot. For Recreational Trail Runners who want to enjoy the experience of being out in this wild and beautiful place. Often touted as the best long distance trail in the outback, you will be amazed by the variety and beauty around you – red earth, gorges, water holes, mountain slopes and big sky views.
Photos Credits: World Expeditions; Great Walks of Australia & Graham Michael Freeman
* 5 days of trail running and hiking, 20-30kms a day
* the comfort at night of the World Expeditions Eco Camps
* starry skies at night
* an early morning summit of Mt Sonder
* 1 day pre trip in Alice Springs to arrive and unwind
* 1 day post trip in Alice Springs to relax and enjoy a team dinner
* pre-trip training support and on trail support from Trek Coach
Please do not book flights until the trip is confirmed.